Tuesday, June 17, 2014

It Started With A Fence

Dakota and I have come across such a fun opportunity! I have to start by saying, my husband just completely rocks! He puts up with all my little ideas, but better yet he helps me make them possible. So I don't know about you guys, but when we first got married I just really wanted our apartment to be "homey" and to be decorated well. Buying decor is hard for me to do since I'm just barely getting into it. As newlyweds you don't necessarily have a bunch of money to spend on stuff like decor either.

So this is where the fence comes in. We are now making barn wood frames. I am seriously IN LOVE with these! If you are a sucker for rustic, aged wood then you will love them too!

We are excited to be able to start making more of these and selling them! We would LOVE your feedback about this! You can vote right here on my blog, right under 'About Me' in the right column of the page. You can also leave comments or contact me if you are interested in buying one!
We are looking forward to seeing your feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment